What are the benefits of registering an Indian business in the UK?
- Indian companies with UK entity gets an international appeal and profile. Instantly it gives the identity of a multi-national corporate company rather than a small-time player.
- No residency requirements to open a UK company. Directors and shareholders need not reside in the UK or be a UK citizen. They can live in India and still run a UK office. All that is required is a registered office address and our international packages give it to you for free.
- No need to visit the UK or engage expensive lawyers. The entire registration process can be done sitting at your desk and using our online UK company registration system.
- Historic colonial association between India and the UK. After Brexit, many more new opportunities are identified by Indian companies trading with the UK and Europe.
- UK branch gives a gateway to Europe and rest of the world. London being the centre of the world gives access to both Europe and Americas.
- Company registration is ridiculously simple. Probably the simplest company registration process anywhere in the world and everything can be completed easily in under 30 minutes.
- Cost of registration is very low. Company registration package for international customers starts from just £129 and no unnecessary consultation fees usually associated with company registration.
- Share capital requirement is very low. A company can be started with the share capital of just £1.
- Minimal compliance or reporting requirements. So, running cost of a limited company is so low even a small company can easily afford it.
- Accounting and reporting costs are comparatively cheap. If no trading, the company can file dormant accounts and cost of filing dormant company accounts is normally under £100.
- An audit is not required until the company annual turnover exceeds £10.2m. Most companies can just file the normal small company accounts.
- UK limited company with a London registered office gives quick recognition with the suppliers and clients. You get the perception of an international company.
- Only one person is required to register a UK limited company. One person can be both the director, shareholder and person of significant control (PSC).
Get your own UK Head office now to gain a competitive edge in your market. You can form your UK company entirely online, visit Mint Formations to get started now.